Monday, February 15, 2010

She Needs Us

I am not a Christian nut job. Nor a Hare Krishna. Or a Voo Doo priestess. I am a mortal human woman who is just like everyone else. I believe in good and hope and something bigger than we are. I believe in good vibes and the power of those vibes manifested as prayers.

Nie needs our prayers everyday, but she needs some really strong mojo right now. I don't know a thing about hokey sounding things like prayer circles or daisy chains, but I do know the power of blogs and bloggers.

There is something new called Blog It Forward. I don't really know what it means, but I like the sound of it: Blog it forward.

So please get it together and take five seconds to blog it forward and kiss up a good vibe and prayer up to Nienie.

Update:
Nienie is pretty famous - she's been on Oprah.
She doesn't have comments on her blog - I think it's just too much for her to handle. She has another new blog called Nie and You HERE where you can leave a comment for her.

6 comments:

  1. how do i leave a comment on her blog? does she have it turned off??
    her story is so tragic and sad. it breaks my heart when i go thru her blog and see what she's had to go through. she is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nienie is pretty famous - she's been on Oprah.
    She doesn't have comments on her blog - I think it's just too much for her to handle. She has another new blog called Nie and You. http://nieandyou.blogspot.com/
    where you can leave a comment for her.
    xo xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. O saw her on Oprah... I would love to leave a comment. What a srong amazing woman.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your intentions and good juju.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ....and I think I have problems! My heart and prayers go out to Nie and her family

    ReplyDelete