Saturday, January 15, 2011

Trina Turk on Etsy

My yard, garden, and back patio got a complete trashing from Katrina. It's been over five years. I have cleaned it up bit by bit, but finally, we are now doing some larger projects, and it is looking so good.

I am getting to the fun decorative parts. There's some new furniture and I am doing some pillows with indoor/outdoor fabric, a Trina Turk print in shades of pink and orange. They are going on dark brown chairs.

I have found this fabric discounted for around $72. a yard. It retails for around $150.

Trina Turk pillows in Peacock pattern, color Punch
image via Plum Cushion HERE


Etsy is a treasure trove for well priced Trina Turk.

Trina Turk 22 x 22 pillow on Etsy by Elegant Touch HERE


I found a huge 22 x 22 pillow for only $70.

Chair by Spruce Home on Etsy with Trina Turk cushions HERE


There's an entire adorable chair with the cushions for only $300., the price of one pillow at Neiman's!

Trina Turk deck chair by Gallant and Jones HERE

There's also a great looking deck chair.

The Trina Turk web site is also having a pretty good sale HERE.

Cheer yourself up and out of the winter blahs with some Trina fabric for your outdoor space.

9 comments:

  1. Trina sure knows how to add a splash of happy hipness. Fabulous prints.
    pve

    ReplyDelete
  2. Valorie- Fun and colorful. That first fabric is just gorgeous.

    Loretta

    ReplyDelete
  3. So Good! What fantastic deals! Who knew? Well you did. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super fun! Love the second pillow!I am such an Etsy fan!
    Great finds! I am sure your garden will be wonderful, when you're with it!

    xx
    V.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dayum...I just wasted an hour on etsy looking at all the pillows.

    I am not even in the market for pillows!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love TT's color and whimsey! I can't wait to see your patio redo...mine is in desperate need of a do!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have a ton of that trina fabric on the pillow... the one with the central motif. I should whip up a couple pillows for my etsy shoppe!

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks for the info! Will definitely check out Trina Turk stuff.
    Glad your outdoors is good again.
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete