Friday, June 17, 2011

Velvet and Linen, Brooke and Steve Giannetti In Veranda!

Velvet and Linen in the July/August 2011 issue of Veranda


I just got the July/August issue of Veranda and woo-to-the-hoo, blogger Brooke Giannetti and her husband Steve have their beach house in the issue! And Steve did the drop dead gorgeous photography (with Lisa Romerin). There are eight fab pages to swoon over!

I love these two! So a big smooch and a heartfelt congratulations to them!

Get your issue and a glass of wine and kick back and have a Happy Weekend!

11 comments:

  1. Can't wait to buy the issue! Can't wait.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Issue. Check. Wine. Check.
    Happy weekend. Double check!

    Thanks for the scoop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw this today too. Bravo!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much Valorie!
    You are such a wonderful friend. Steve and I feel very fortunate to have you in our lives.
    Thank you again for spreading the word about our feature :)

    xo
    Brooke

    ReplyDelete
  5. Steve and Brooke have inspired me from the start, and never cease to amaze with both of their talents and fine eye fir design!

    Thanks for featuring them Valorie!

    xoxo
    Karena
    Art by Karena

    Come and join my Giveaway from the Novica Artisans!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wowie, love this! Adore velvet and linen. What a duo!
    I am working on a little wee something for you....hope to complete it today....
    and send you and e-mail surprise.
    pve

    ReplyDelete
  7. Some mornings I just cannot spell!!

    xoxo
    Karena
    Art by Karena

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hooray for them!

    I still think you shouldn't have to settle for interviewing yourself for the local Penny Saver, Miz V. YOU should have your house in Veranda too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a great story! Love Steve's photography! Congratulations!
    xo E + J

    ReplyDelete
  10. I got to meet Brooke while out in Cali and she is as lovely in person as she comes across through blog land! I met her in their store "Giannetti" and so much to feast ones eyes on....beautiful.
    Bravo to both her and Steve for their feature. Well deserved.
    xo

    ReplyDelete