Monday, July 9, 2012

I Have A New Column At House Of Fifty

The new issue of House of Fifty just dropped. Turn to page 42 and see my first column for them called Advanced Decor.  HOF will be publishing Advanced Decor in every issue!


I chose to profile the fabulous Joni Webb of Cote de Texas. Joni did an in depth post about her experience that I know you will all love to read. Go on over there and tell her The Vamp sent you.

I am proud to be part of the team at House of Fifty

At one point Joni quips, "Not sure if Advance Décor means décor for the advanced aged????".

Go to page 42 of House of Fifty to read my article about Joni Webb

Well it's Advanced, not advance, and it means that one is expert and experienced and the best at what they do, and that one has the audacity of age to share their gift with people of all ages, that they are "advanced" not "beginners". It's like getting a master class from whoever inspires me to write about them. Being advanced comes with time.

So go check out House of Fifty. It is jam packed with wonderful fresh photos of decor and great articles that anyone at any age will love.

Please add my NEW address to your blog list:
http://thevisualvamp.blogspot.com
And please become a Follower again (or for the first time) on this new blog

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Nice article with good tips from Joni. XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm and we just used to deliniate it as the robins and the swallows...


    ;)

    Congrats girl...You are a fab writer. I might even say advanced!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read it this morning !
    I showed my husband and said , I know her :D
    Well, sorta ~
    I love my House of Fifty and it is a treat to see you there too.
    besitos, C

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice post. Thanks for sharing useful information. www.arcadiahouseplans.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Valorie, such a treat to be able to work with you, you are a delight and so talented! Thanks for sharing HOF with your readers today, Janell

    ReplyDelete